GAME Engineering Ltd are custodial experts with a reputation of offering practical solutions, innovative design, manufacturing and installation services to its clients.
Over the years, GAME has acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience in numerous sectors, enabling strong customer relationships to be formed.
“GAME has been a very useful and flexible Subcontractor. Kier has used them on both major refurbishment and new build projects and they have always exceeded expectations.”
Quantity Surveyor, Kier Southern
Clients benefit from:
- Deep knowledge of the security industry
- Design and bespoke manufacture
- Innovative solutions to fit within existing facilities
- State of the art CAD design skills
- Principal contractor services
- Site installation and on-site construction
- Our own qualified and 100% CSCS certified installation teams
With a purpose built manufacturing facility on-site, complete with fabrication workshops and painting booth, GAME are able to fully control and monitor the items produced. The close proximity of the workshop and CAD team results in a seamless process where communication can be very hands on if required.
GAME has Ministry of Justice approval for the manufacture and installation of enhanced security grilles, grille gates, and high security cell doors and windows. All GAME’s specialist prison services installation teams have Ministry of Justice approval and are CSCS certified.
GAME offer expertise in the following industry sectors:
- HM Prisons & YOI
- Immigration Removal Centres
- Customs & Excise/Crown Prosecution Services
- Secure Hospitals
- Banks/Cash Houses
- Turf Accountants
- Enhanced Residential Security
We’ll offer impartial advice. And, because we’re independent, we’ll manufacture the best solution to fit your budget. We think through the implications of proposed solutions to ensure you maximise the return on your investment.
Our reputation is based on delivering orders on time every time and is the reason our clients come back to us again and again.