GSE-SSFG-62 BALLISTIC ATTACK RESISTANT GLASS
Ballistic attack resistant glass should conform to the various categories identified in BS5051.
GAME can offer ballistic resistant glass qualities ranging in thickness from 23mm to 55mm. This type of glass can withstand threats from ballistic attack using handguns and rifles.
Standards have been introduced to ensure that the security glass will resist the perceived threat.
• External glazed areas susceptible to vandalism
• Security screens where ballistic attack resistance is required
• Prisons and detention centres
• Museum and art galleries
• Commercial and industrial applications
• Residential applications
• Financial Institutions
• Diplomatic Protection
Normal Stock Size 2000 x 1605
Please consult GAME directly for larger sizes.
* Please consult sales office for latest updated information regarding latest tested sizes.
** Please consult sales office for field of application report, giving permitted glazing sizes.
*** This product is manufactured to size and cannot be cut after production.
**** Other thicknesses 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 19mm also available.
» Return to previous page